Calories per seving 370
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2" cubes butternut squash
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp each extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each dried sage and sea salt
- 1 (14-16 oz) ball prepared pizza dough
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 3/4 cup Sunsweet® Pitted Amaz!n™ Prunes, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil, snipped (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place butternut squash and onion on foil, then drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with sage and salt, then toss to coat. Roast for 25 minutes, until squash is golden brown.
Divide dough into six pieces and roll each as thin as possible on a lightly floured board. Place on two parchment-lined baking sheets and brush lightly with olive oil. Top dough with equal amounts of cheeses, vegetables and bacon. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until crust is lightly browned.
While pizzettes are cooking, toss together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add arugula and prunes, then toss well to coat. Top with prune mixture, then garnish with basil and Parmesan.
Check out even more of our Feel Good recipes!
Raise a glass of something refreshing: our spirit-free prune cocktail! It pairs tangy prune juice with ginger ale, sparkling lemonade, cranberry, and a twist of lime for a uniquely sweet-tart sip that’s rich in vitamins and minerals, too.