Calories per seving 470
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 tbsp mild curry powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup green or brown lentils, rinsed
- 3/4 lb potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 lb carrots, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 lb leeks (white and light green parts only), sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Sunsweet prunes, diced
- 1 cup plain 3.5% yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint or parsley
Stir in tomato paste, curry powder and cumin; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add 2 1/2 cups water and lentils; bring to boil. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add potatoes, carrots, leeks, and salt and pepper to taste; cook for about 20 minutes or until vegetables and lentils are tender. Stir in tomatoes and prunes; cook for 5 minutes. Stir yogurt with mint; serve with curry.
Check out even more of our Feel Good recipes!