Prep Time10 Minutes
Cook Time90 Minutes
Calories per seving 890
- 1 large slab pork ribs (about 4 lb)
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet® Pitted Prunes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile peppers
- 1 tsp adobo sauce from can
- chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place ribs in a large shallow baking pan. Add 1-inch of water to pan and cover tightly with foil; bake for 1 hour. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except cilantro in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Let cool slightly then puree in a blender or food processor. Remove foil from ribs and drain water. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes, basting liberally with sauce several times. Serve ribs with extra sauce, and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Explore All Recipes
Check out even more of our Feel Good recipes!